90 Day collage challenge - First Post...

It has been a while since I have posted to the blog...Well... there was Christmas, then we went on holiday, besides I have been doing a number of IT courses, which are time bound and have to be completed, but I have also managed fun things as well, though the reading challenge has suffered as a consequence.  Anyway, that's enough for now. One of the interesting gifts I have given myself this year, has been to sign up for Shelley Klamer's 90 day collage therapy challenge. Shelley is an art therapist and the up-side to completing this challenge is that you get access to her 100 days art therapy course for free.  The other advantages are that you generate a body of work, you learn to create art in a very short time window (I restrict myself to 15 minutes per collage) and you develop your intuition.

So far I have completed 13 days of the challenge and am thoroughly enjoying it, but I will start off with a design I have done for a lead light/stained glass window which I hope to get done for my home. Regarding books, I am currently working my way through some short stories by Issac Bashevis Singer - but I will save that for another post...

Design for the stained glass window
Days 1 to 13 of the 90 day collage challenge...

1- STARTING

2 - BE

3 - BLESS

4 - RISING

5 - FEARLESS

6 - WELLNESS

7 - SIMPLIFY

8 - TIME

9 - TODAY

10 - ABUNDANCE

11 - TRANSFORM

12 - ENCOURAGEMENT

13 - CREATIVITY



Comments

Popular Posts