Life happens....

It has been a while since I have had the opportunity to consider posting to this blog. What can I say? Well life happens...

Here is an update of what I have posted to my Instagram profile since my last blog post here. They are part of a 30-day-authentic-art challenge by Shelley Klammer (whose work I am a BIG fan of, simply because it has helped me grow in so many ways).  The artwork happened between a number of other activities - a Diplomas in Quality Management and Project Management, family responsibilities, Christmas, travel, studies in Affiliate marketing, a few other interests that fall outside the scope of this blog and a number of books that I have had on the back boiler for longer than I care to admit and have yet to finish reading. Art and knitting have always been my "go to" places when I need to just be....
























Comments

Popular Posts