Day 11 - Supportive thoughts


Quotes

"The struggle you are in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow."

"Things you are passionate about are not random. They are your calling."

"Hold the vision. Trust the process."

Intention

To create a page containing the three main supportive thoughts I need to focus on to bring about change

My Process

I washed the circle with water, dropped pink and blue coloured inks and white ink over it, moved the drying ink around using a skewer and once the ink was dried, created random lines and circular patterns on it using white and gold gel pens. The resulting image appeared to be a planet forming itself. I took this to be illustrative of how the three main thoughts I would choose to think, would support the formation of a changed world view for me.

Journaling Prompt

 What are three supporting thoughts I need to start thinking to fast-track the change process?

Daily Wrap Up:

     After completing your artwork and journal entry, consider the following questions:
   - Has my work followed the suggested theme? 
- - Is a particular motif, story or message persistently showing through in my work? What does this suggest to me?
   - If not, is there a pattern, underlying suggestion, message or idea which it has raised. 
   - Is this pattern related to my previous journal entries?
   - Would I like to follow it further? If so, how can I do that in a way which empowers me?
   - How do I feel about the work I have done? Why?
- - Do I feel any resistance to the process? Why?
    In your journal, write up a few comments answering these questions, or else highlight the sections of your written work that seem to suggest a pattern or feature you would like to work on.



Comments

Popular Posts